Our Commitment to Child Safety & Wellbeing
Grampians Health is committed to child and young people safety and wellbeing. Our organisation:
- has a zero tolerance for child abuse.
- has systems to protect children from abuse.
- actively listens to and empowers children and young people.
- recognises that child victim survivors of family violence are victims in their own right.
- promotes and respects the cultural safety for Aboriginal children, for those from other culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and for children with a disability.
- provides safe physical and online environments.
- take all allegations, complaints and concerns very seriously, responding to them consistently and in line with the organisations policies and procedures.
Read more on the policy here.
The Child Safe Standards
Speak Up â€“ itâ€™s your right
The Children, Youth and Families Act 2005
The Convention on the Rights of the Child: The children¾ÅÐãÖ±²¥ version
Listen Up The Rights of Every Child in Healthcare
Be in the know: Rights of Young People in Healthcare
Reportable Conduct Scheme
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural resource portal